This is a simple recipe that I love to make for relaxing Sunday brunches! Some people love onions in them and some people don’t. Personally, I love the caramelized onion flavor added to these omelettes. I hope you enjoy.
Mushroom & Feta Omelette
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp. butter
- 1 tbsp. heavy cream
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 1/2 cup mushrooms
- 1/4 cup feta cheese
- Melt the butter in a frying pan on medium until melted
- Add the mushrooms and onions
- Whisk the eggs in a separate bowl
- Once the onions are caramelized, pour the eggs over the mushroom and onions
- When the omelette has cooked on both sides, add the feta cheese and fold the omelette in half
- Add some feta crumbles to the top and let the cheese melt for a couple of minutes
- Plate and serve!