Mediterranean Thin Crust Pizza
- 1 pizza crust (thin homemade or thin premade)
- 1 boneless chicken breast (pre grilled)
- 200g feta cheese
- kalamata olives – remove pits
- sun dried tomato
- red onion
- fresh basil
- 3 tbsp Olive Oil
- 3 tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- crushed chopped garlic to taste
- Combine ingredients in dish and mix together.
- Place chicken, and vegetables around pizza dough according to taste.
- Sprinkle generously with crumbled feta cheese. Drizzle the balsamic vinaigrette, and sprinkle chopped fresh basil over pizza to taste.
- Bake on the barbeque according to pizza grilling guide.
- Place pizza stone in the center of your cooking grids. Turn both burners to HIGH and preheat grill to 400 – 600°F
- Create your own pizza with your favorite toppings using pizza dough or flatbread. Pre-made pizza can also be used.
- Monitor cooking progress every couple of minutes as cooking temperatures and times vary widely among makes and models of barbecues.
- Pizza is ready when cheese has melted and bottom is browned. Remove from pizza stone with the included wooden pizza peel.
- Allow stone to cool completely before attempting to remove from grill.