• 4 Plum tomato, stem end trimmed, and cut in quarters lengthwise
• 6 cups (1.5 L) Organics Field Greens Salad Mix
• 2 tbsp (25 mL) PC 100% Greek Extra Virgin Olive Oil
• 1 cup (250 mL) Drained mini bocconcini ball
• 1/4 tsp PC Sea Salt Gringer
• 2 tbsp (25 mL) PC Fresh Frozen Chopped – Basil
1. Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
2. Place quartered tomatoes in 8–inch (2 L) square glass baking dish. Drizzle with 1 tbsp (15 mL) of the oil. Arrange tomatoes skin side down. Roast for 5 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 300°F (150°C). Roast for 1 hour.
3. In small bowl, stir together remaining 2 tbsp (25 mL) oil and basil. Set aside.
4. Arrange mixed greens on large platter. Place warm tomatoes on top of greens. Scatter with mini bocconcini balls. Drizzle with basil mixture. Sprinkle with sea salt. Serve while warm.
For more summer recipes visit pc.ca.