How to be host or hostess with the most(est) with these delicious seasonal recipes
(BPT) – This time of year is all about the people you love — when you invite old friends or beloved family members into your home to celebrate and make lasting memories.
A good host always has coffee in the home, but if you really want to wow your guests this season, offer Coffee-mate’s delicious seasonal creamers and these delicious recipes as well.
French Toast Chocolate Chip Cookie Cups
It’s French toast, it’s a cookie. It’s just plain delectable.
* 5 large eggs
* 1 cup fat-free milk
* 3/4 cup Nestle Toll House Chocolate Chip Cookie Flavor Coffee-mate Liquid Coffee Creamer
* 1/4 cup granulated sugar
* 12 ounces whole wheat bread, cut into 1/2-inch pieces (about 6 cups)
* 2 tablespoons Nestle Toll House Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Morsels
* 2 tablespoons toasted walnuts, chopped
* 1/2 cup fresh raspberries or other berries
* Maple syrup (optional)
Whisk together eggs, milk, Coffee-mate and sugar in large bowl. Add bread pieces; stir to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or even overnight.
Preheat oven to 350 F. Spray 12-cup muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray or line each cup with a piece of parchment paper.
Spoon bread mixture evenly into each prepared cup; sprinkle with morsels and nuts.
Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until set and tops are golden. Cool in pan on wire rack for 5 minutes before serving. Top cups with raspberries and syrup, if desired.
Individual Swirled Pumpkin Cheesecakes
Pamper guests this season with these mini and personal delights (no cake cutting required). An elegant fusion of two fall favorites, pumpkin pie and gingerbread, makes these mini cheesecakes irresistible.
* 12 foil cupcake liners
* Nonstick cooking spray
* 2 pkgs. (8 oz. each) cream cheese, at room temperature
* 1/2 cup granulated sugar
* 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
* 1-1/2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
* 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
* Pinch of salt
* 2 large eggs
* 1/2 cup Libby’s 100% Pure Pumpkin
* 2 tablespoons Pumpkin Spice Flavor Nestle Coffee-mate Liquid Coffee Creamer
Preheat oven to 300 F. Line 12-cup muffin tin with foil liners; coat liners with nonstick cooking spray.
Beat cream cheese, sugar, cinnamon, flour, vanilla extract and salt in large mixer bowl until smooth. Beat in eggs one at a time, beating well again after each addition. Transfer half-cup batter to a medium bowl. Add pumpkin and Coffee-mate; stir until blended.
Divide white cream cheese batter evenly among prepared cups; top evenly with pumpkin batter. Swirl batters with butter knife.
Bake for 16 to 18 minutes or until just set. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours before serving.
Note: Cheesecakes will hold for 3 to 4 days tightly covered in refrigerator. You can freeze them in an airtight container for up to 1 month.
Peppermint Mocha Cheesecake
Peppermint Mocha Cheesecake is a perfect choice for seasonal entertaining, and it is a simple recipe that will be sure to dazzle guests.
* 2 cups ground chocolate-mint sandwich cookies (such as Oreos Mint N’ Cream)
* 3 pkgs. (8 oz. each) cream cheese, at room temperature
* 1 cup Peppermint Mocha Flavor Nestle Coffee-mate Powdered Coffee Creamer
* 3/4 cup granulated sugar, divided
* 3 large eggs
* 1 container (16 oz.) sour cream, at room temperature
* 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Preheat oven to 350 F. Grease bottom and side of nine-inch springform pan.
Press cookie crumbs onto bottom of prepared pan. Place in freezer for five minutes.
Beat cream cheese, Coffee-mate and 1/4 cup sugar in large mixer bowl until creamy. Beat in eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Pour filling into crust.
Bake for 45 to 50 minutes or until edges are set but center still moves slightly.
Combine sour cream, remaining sugar and vanilla extract in medium bowl; mix well. Spread over surface of warm cheesecake. Bake for 5 minutes. Remove from oven and cool on wire rack. Refrigerate for several hours or overnight. Remove side of springform pan.
To find more great seasonal recipes and see how Nestle Coffee-mate seasonal flavors can add a rich flavor to your holiday gathering, visit MakeitHome.Coffee-mate.com.